CENTRAL GAUTENG TRIATHLON
Coaching Courses are organised for the both a Level 1 and Level 2 Coaches as well as an introductory community Level Coaching Course aimed at aspiring development coaches and Schools.
Please provide us with the information should you want to be considered: (NOTE - For Level 1 and Level 2 Courses preference is given to the registered CGT members who are actively involved promoting the development and growth of the sport in CGT)
By gaining your accreditation you will not only be gaining valuable knowledge and experience but we will be able to involve you to work with CGT in our programme to get more clinics and coaching done in order to build a strong platform for triathlon development within our province and also a base for development of future high performance triathletes as well.
We will be introducing you to a structured coaching framework which will enable you to continue your development as a coach and also have access to continuing education, mentorship and a mechanism to retain your accreditation through your own development.
Click here for further information and details of the various Central Gauteng Triathlon coaching courses available, which include –
(Click here for the other Assistance Offered questionnaire that you are requested to complete)
- Community Coaching Course
- Designed to assist those people who would like to start coaching and introducing new, development and School athletes into the sport of Triathlon and Duathlon.
- Ideal for Club members, School Teachers and those Moms and Dads wanting to get involved in in our school development initiative.
- Level 1 TSA Coaching Course
- Designed for those who want to be more effective in their coaching, wanting to expand and get involved in the effective and systematic training of groups of people in Schools and Clubs in order to help their athletes achieve better and more substantial results
- Ideal for existing coaches wanting to expand their coaching abilities and prepared to get more involved in the technical development of their athletes in the sport of Triathlon and Duathlon. To be more effective in their coaching and wanting to expand and get involved in the effective and systematic training of groups of people in Schools and Clubs and to help their athletes achieve better and more substantial results and willing to assist and oversee, where required, those Community coaches in the development of their training methods and training groups.
- Level 2 TSA Coaching Course
- Designed for those who have substantial experience in coaching and / or have completed a recognised sports degree or who have done Level 2 course in an affiliated recognised sport and focuses on the focuses on the high performance sector of training.
- Ideal for existing TSA Level 1 Coaches who have established and are running training groups who want to move onto the higher performance training of their athletes and willing to assist and oversee where required those Community and Level 1 coaches in the development of their training methods and training groups
- To submit an Application to do a Coaching Course – Click Here