How to Register
ATHLETE MEMBERSHIP – CGT / TSA REGISTRATION –
TO REGISTER NOW -> Click here
For details on how to register and the types of licences available – Click here
- the age of the athlete will be determined as on 31 December of the year in which the season ends –
- i.e the season starts on the 1st of September so the athletes age is taken as of the 31st of December the following year.
- Juniors 11 years and younger as at 31 December as detailed above, can register with CGT for free on the TSA Website.
- Seniors and Juniors 12 and older as at 31 December as detailed above who Register with CGT are eligible for selection for CGT Provincial Teams based on their performance at our Central Gauteng Triathlon and Duathlon Selection Events.
If one takes the Day Licence for Seniors for Un-Registered Members, beside the points made under “why Should I register”, it is well worth your while to register as an athlete on the TSA website. The day licence cost over the season will far exceed your registration fee and in addition as a TSA registered athlete with Central Gauteng Triathlon, you are eligible for selection to the CGT Provincial Teams (12 years and up), from the results of our Triathlon and Duathlon Championship Races.
Don’t delay, register now.
All Athletes are advised to Register now and amongst other things, avoid having to pay Day Licences for events in this season. When registering you will see that we have updated with the list of Clubs so that you can select your respective Club. If a Club is not listed, then you need to contact our office.
The self-Registration system on the TSA Website allows for Registration fees for Registration with CGT (Central Gauteng Triathlon) to be paid by way of Credit Card which results in the timeous issue of your Registration / Membership number via email.
Special Notes on TSA Registrations for the Triathlon Season
There will be no refunds if an athlete:
- moves his registration from one Province to another during the season
- registers with the incorrect Province
Change of Province
If an athlete requests a change of Province from the CGT Province, they must submit a letter to the CGT Office for approval. Once this approval and current cancelation of an athlete’s membership with the CGT Province has been undertaken, the athlete can only then register with another Province. TSA/provincial membership fee already paid will not be refunded by TSA – refund may be done at the discretion of the Province – by the Province less Admin Fees and Costs incurred.
Personal information update
All Athletes are reminded that it is their responsibility to keep their information updated on the website and to notify the Provincial Office of any changes. In this regard it is possible for athletes to update their own contact details on the database when they login on to their profile they created.